1. Go to our Appexchange listing.
2. Click on the “Get it now” button.
3. Enter your username and password for the Salesforce organization in which you want to install the package, and then click the login button.
4. Click on Install for Admin only (the update will run with the admin user who setup the app).
5. Follow the next configuration steps.
Do we have some days to test the application?
After installing Currency Updater, you will have a 30-day free trial.
Can we test Currency Updater Pro in a Sandbox org?
Yes, of course. You can work with Currency Updater Pro in any type of org and it is really easy to set up. Try it in your sandbox and install it in your preferred org. Just remember, you can only have one license by org.
Do I have to create a different user for Currency Updater Pro?
No, the application uses the SSO (Single Sign On) feature of Salesforce to make it easier for you. The main idea of this app is for you to forget that you have it. Just install it, set it up on a breeze, and let it work!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.