Axy OKR Release Notes
Axy OKR 1.19 – Fall 2020
20th of August
The new “My Focus” view summarizes the most important information for the user to keep the focus on what matters, giving context 360 of the company strategy, quarter tactic, and planned activities for the week.
- Strategic view: Company Goal message and active periods progress.
- Tactic View: My Active OKRs view.
- Activity & Focus:
– New Reports section for behind Key Results and OKRs Achievement status.
– My Open Activities: List of pending tasks.
– Report of pending tasks by KR.
– My Next One on Ones: list of the next one on ones for the user.
– Fast listing of the last two Check-Ins with planned date, status, completion date and pulse result.
- Talking Points
– UX: create a Talking point on entering keeping focus on the input.
– UX: layout improvements.
- TreeView Hierarchy
Many performance-related actions such as this tree are being rendered on-demand now. The key results data is loaded on click for each OKR.
– New Icons to visually display at a glance when and how the automation jobs are scheduled and running. Enhancements reminder process and Key Result automation process have now an icon that shows the status and time for the next execution.
– Pulse activation or deactivation for the Check-in wizard.
- Key Result List in TreeView
– Layout improvements
– Inline edition of the Key Result’s result for non-automatic or ToDo types.
- The automatic Key Result process supports the new aggregation type field “Count unique values”.
- Check-in wizard / UX: It is saving now the wizard progress in order to keep the status if the user navigates to an objective detail page.
- Check-in: once the Check-in is completed, a notification and an email are sent to the user’s manager containing the Pulse information and a link to the engagement record details.
- Engagement setup: delete pending of completion engagement records when deactivated. On date change, recreate pending engagements and re-schedule the job.
- Checkin wizard: Pulse is not being shown on completed engagement records.
- When creating a new objective from a KR a wrong date was set. Now the action uses the period end date or parent key result due date, depending on the earliest.
- Key Result automation process time-out: We have changed the collection system to work for each report from 10s to 2 minutes as time-out for the process.
- TreeView List: Error correction on tree filters cleaning.
- If you want to activate the new notification for the employee-manager:
Go to Setup -> “Check-in & Pulse” section and check “Send notification to Manager on Complete.”
- ONLY PRERELEASE ORGS:
One on ones “My Next One on Ones” list view changing:
– Erase My One on One’s filter.
– Add “Is My One on One = true filter.
Axy OKR 1.15 – Summer 20.2
20th of July
One on One
- Guest & Organizer OKRs Tree in One on One’s: Now in the detail of a 1 on 1’s the Tree View filtered by the objectives owned by the guest and organizer is displayed by default.
- Quick Talking point component: With this feature, you can manage quickly all the topics of a 1 on 1.
- Mark as Done 1on1 Quick action: In the detail of the 1 on 1 now there is a button to change the status to “completed” with just one click, besides adding elements “on the fly”.
Check-in & Pulse Wizard
- Close and redirect on send: After the completion of the Check-in & Pulse, the wizard automatically redirects the user to the objectives tab.
- Elements and navigation: The size and position of the input element has been modified in order to fill the screen and also a progress bar for KR’S has been included. Additionally, a counter is now visible to check the KR due date.
Objectives and Key Results
- Changing status
1. A KR, when created, is set to active if the Objective is active. Also passes from draft to active when a result changes from “Null” to “Other status” and the dates are correct.
2. If the objective status changes to “Active” all the pending or canceled KR’S do the same action.
3. If the objective status changes to “Completed” all the non canceled KR’S do the same action.
4. If the objective status changes to “ Cancelled” all the incomplete KR’S do the same.
- Clean history option: In the setup page there is an option for cleaning the history of the Objective Progress (AKA: Evolution)
- Validate Key Results hierarchy: The user can’t link an objective outside its own KR’S.
- Due date as a new field in Key Result conversion to the objective: When a KR is converted to an objective the dates are updated.
- Force KR Weight in objective progress. Top 100%: If the KR’S progress is over 100%, the difference is combined with the weight of the objective.
1. Now it is possible to select the default view (Hierarchy or List) on the Setup page.
2. When activating the Big Org Engine, the default Tree View switches to List.
- During Check-in activation, the records were not created to do it in the first execution.
- Review and adapt our LWC to this Salesforce Critical Update: https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter20/release-notes/rn_lc_restrict_apex_authenticated_users.htm
Add the predefined value Objective.EndDate = KR.DueDate in the quick action to convert to child objective:
- Go to Setup > Object Manager > Key Result
- On the Object Menu, click on “Buttons, Links, and Actions” option.
- Click on Convert to child Objective.
- Go to the “Predefined Field Values” related list and click on the “New” button.
- Select “End Date” on the “Field Name”.
- Put “axy_okr__Key_Result__c.axy_okr__Due_Date__c” on the “Formula Value” input.
Axy OKR 1.12 – Summer 20.1
20th of June… more info.
One on One
Description: in order to keep a good communication within your team we add a complete new module to handle One on One’s regular meetings.
- Organizer / Guest selection
- Calendar synchronization and integration with Outlook and Google Calendar.
- Recurrent automation
- Talking points managements
- Invite and Remainder notification
- Current OKR context for the meeting
- Reports and Dashboard for analytics about Management/Individual interactions.
Check – in & Pulse
Description: For increasing the employee engagement and adoption of the OKR practice we have created a new module for check in push notification and quick OKR review wizard. In addition to that we track the pulse of the employee satisfaction.
- OKR quick update Wizard (designed for Salesforce Mobile)
- Achievement Status
- Key Results
- Pulse Tracker
- Push mobile notifications and email notification
- Employee engagement tracker: Planned/Opened/Completed Weekly CheckIn
- Reports & Dashboard for analytics about Employee Satisfaction Pulse and general engagement
- Automation Logs Cleaning: In order to keep a small storage consumption the Axy OKR Logs older than one week are now automatically deleted. In addition to that a button to force the logs cleaning was added to the setup page.
- Custom Public Group: Now we support a custom public group to handle the visibility public of the users that will participate in the OKR practice. A new section: Org Hierarchy in the setup page was created to easily pick any public group that you have defined in your Salesforce Organization.
- Open Key Results and Convert to Child Objective was not working for “list view”.
- Clean Preselected aggregated field in Report Binding was not working.
- Objective Evolution stat grouped by day improvement.
- Catch error on Org without AllInternalUsers Public group and use custom group
- When a Key Result bound to a report for automatic tracking changes to TODO Type, the bound report is cleaned.
- Automatic Achievement on Completed Objective calculation was wrong for some cases.
- After installing or upgrading you must enabled the Notifications settings in order to activate the push notifications for mobile devices. Notice that you must login to Salesforce Mobile first to see enabled the options: Salesforce for Android and Salesforce for iOS
- After that you have to go to Axy OKR Setup page, set the day of the week you want to push notifications for regular check ins and Save the options.
Axy OKR 1.10 – Summer 20
15th of May… more info.
- Advance Filter Options: Now we Tree View component support several options to filter OKRs
- Company Goal Filter
- Achievement Status Filter
- My Objectives / My Hierarchy Objectives Filter
- Levels to display
- Filter by Objective name
- Filter by Owner
- Tree List View and Tree Hierarchy View: In order to have a better visualisation during browsing a company goal we have improved the hierarchy view and added a faster list view to explore the Objectives and the main information.
- Hierarchy Render performance improvement for high volume
- Better error handling messages for not licenses uses.
- Task advance calculation distribution
- Key Result view sorted by starting date
This release doesn’t require any manual action for upgrading.
Axy OKR 1.7 – Spring 20
- Inverse Progress: Now we support negative progress Key Result. more info…
- Big Org Engine: Now our engine for automatic key result progress tracking support organisations with more than 5000 users, having more than 20 automatic key result actives. Up to 100k active key results. That means a loot of calculations 🤓
- Convert to Key Result from Detail view
- Show permissions or unexpected error on Company wizard
- Company Wizard support decimals
- Key Result quick creation error on +80 characters name
- Weight redistribution on Key Result cancellation
- Dashboard Achievement forecast calculation
- Error on TODO Key Result type amount calculation by reparenting
- Inverse Progress in Key Results:
- Setup > Object Manager > Key Result > Page Layout > Key Result Layout
- Search “Inverse Progress” field and drag & drop it to the “Information” section.
- Fix dashboard of Achievement forecast in average
- Go to Dashboards > “Axy OKRs Dashboards” folder > “Execution Dashboard”
- Click on the “Edit” button.
- Find “Objectives Achievement Forecast” chart and click on the edit icon
- Go to “Groups” section and delete “Objective: Objective Name” group.
- Click on the “Update” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.