HOW CAN I USE FILTERS TO NAVIGATE IN THE TREE VIEW?
Alignment is key to organizational success. For aligning OKRs, the Tree View is a powerful visual tool and will enable you to:
- See the complete scheme of OKRs dependencies and contributions.
- Find how every objective owner is contributing to the parent OKR
- Objective details and key results are accessible by clicking on every box
- Navigate through the tree using the filters and search boxes:
- Selecting the root company goal
- Filtering by objective achievement
- Showing all or only your objectives
- Showing the complete hierarchy of the objectives or a number of tree levels
- Searching objectives by name or by owner
- Switch from a pure Tree view to a Tab List view, whatever is more convenient for you
- Expand and collapse the tree levels by clicking on the “yellowed” OKRs boxes
In this short video you will see how to navigate the Tree view
Leave A Comment