In Axy OKR you have three Permission Sets to assign to users with different functions and permissions:
- Axy OKR – User. This permission set gives standard access to the app including every app object, mainly Objectives and Key Results.
- Axy OKR – C-Level User. This permission is designed for C-Level people, Directors, Managers, etc… the team members with the highest responsibility in managing the organization. These users have the same access as an Axy OKR – User but with Full Access to Company Goal records including View All and Modify All permissions.
- Axy OKR – Admin User. With this permission set, the assigned user has the same access as an Axy OKR – User, with the ability to access and set up the app in the Setup tab.
Important note: You have to assign at least one Axy OKR – Admin User and one Axy OKR – C-Level User permission set.
You can add several permission sets to the same user. For example, you can assign Axy OKR – Admin User and Axy OKR – C-Level User to the same user.
To assign them, follow the next steps for each of the three Axy OKR permission sets:
- Go to Setup
- Find for Permission Sets
- Click on any of the Axy OKR permission sets and then Manage Assignments
- Click on Add Asignments
- You will then see the list of users in your Salesforce org. Check the boxes of the users you want to assign that permission set to and click Assign.