WHAT IS A 360 REVIEW?
A 360 review is a learning and growing employee performance review process driven by management which consists of receiving feedback from every possible angle of the employee’s contribution.
Usually, the participants of the 360 review process are:
- Self: The employee – their task is to self evaluate their performance during the period.
- Manager: Evaluate the performance of their employee during the period.
- Subordinates: Evaluate their boss’ performance during the period.
- Peers: Evaluate their colleague’s performance during the period
- Others* – Usually customers when the role is customer facing.
The 360 review process involves the whole company, starting with the human resources department who is responsible for planning and designing the review cycle, as well as analyzing the results once the evaluation is completed. However, it is also important to note that general management is also responsible for encouraging everybody to participate.
Leave A Comment