Axy OKR 1.12 Release for Remote Teams
A new monthly release. This time in COVID19 context we decided to help our customers focusing on the needs for the new normal world where most of the teams need to work remotely.
What is new
We are releasing several new features and improvements. The more relevant are:
One on One
Description: in order to keep a good communication within your team we add a complete new module to handle One on One’s regular meetings and ensure the proper personal interaction that working from home in extended time requires.
- Organizer / Guest selection
- Calendar synchronization and integration with Outlook and Google Calendar.
- Recurrent automation
- Talking points management
- Invite and Remainder notification
- Current OKR context for the meeting
- Reports and Dashboard for analytics about Management/Individual interactions.
Check – in & Pulse
Description: For increasing the employee engagement and adoption of the OKR practice we have created a new module for check in push notification and quick OKR review wizard. In addition to that we track the pulse of the employee satisfaction.
- OKR quick update Wizard (designed for Salesforce Mobile)
- Achievement Status
- Key Results
- Pulse Tracker
- Push mobile notifications and email notification
- Employee engagement tracker: Planned/Opened/Completed Weekly CheckIn
- Reports & Dashboard for analytics about Employee Satisfaction Pulse and general engagement
- Automation Logs Cleaning: In order to keep a small storage consumption the Axy OKR Logs older than one week are now automatically deleted. In addition to that a button to force the logs cleaning was added to the setup page.
- Custom Public Group: Now we support a custom public group to handle the visibility public of the users that will participate in the OKR practice. A new section: Org Hierarchy in the setup page was created to easily pick any public group that you have defined in your Salesforce Organization.
Check here the releases notes for more information and follow the upgrade instructions in order to get the last features working properly.
What was fixed
- Open Key Results and Convert to Child Objective was not working for “list view”.
- Clean Preselected aggregated field in Report Binding was not working.
- Objective Evolution stat grouped by day improvement.
- Catch error on Org without AllInternalUsers Public group and use custom group
- When a Key Result bound to a report for automatic tracking changes to TODO Type, the bound report is cleaned.
- Automatic Achievement on Completed Objective calculation was wrong for some cases.
What is coming in 1.15
We work in agile mode so, we are not entirely sure what and when this is going to happen but as a best practice Axy Dev Team tries to keep a cadency of monthly releases. In our roadmap next priorities are:
- OKR management UX enhancements
- CFR: Scoring wizard
- Team Management
- CFR: 360 Reviews Performance Management